Kenzan Studios seeks an experienced software engineer to join its growing VR production team. A lot of new projects are in development at Kenzan Studios. Join us in the creation of amazing and compelling new virtual worlds where creativity, strong storytelling and cutting edge technologies merge together.
As a software engineer you will be in charge of the code behind the game. You will participate in the process of the game design and game play.
- Focus on the use of the best technology and find solutions to guarantee the best VR experience for the players.
- Control and guarantee the games play at the higher frame rates possible.
- Make the decision of using C++ or Blueprint or any appropriate software solution
- Benchmark the games on different computer and configuration.
- Participate to the development of new products.
- Explore new technologies.
For consideration, you must demonstrate the following minimum skills and behaviors:
- 5+ years of experience in the game industry
- Strong experience C++
- Very good knowledge of Unreal
- Good knowledge and Unity is a plus
BA/BS degree in software engineering or equivalent practical experience.
Small Company. Big Productions.
Kenzan is a bunch of crazy creative people with one goal: to deliver unforgettable experiences through original concepts by means of games, books and films.
If you like technology, gaming, storytelling and being at the edge of technical development and you can cope with a fast paced international environment this could be your job!
If so, please apply by sending your motivation, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.