We are looking for a Concept Artist/Illustrator to be in charge, under the supervision of the Artistic Director, of producing a variety of concepts/illustrations including environments, characters and props.
We need a versatile team member, able to adapt to different art directions and themes (sci-fi, fantasy, …).
Our ideal candidate displays strong autonomy in the understanding and translation of an art brief into an illustration.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible, creative and autonomous
- Organization & precision
- Creating Art for book
- Ability to produce high quality Images within a given timeframe
- Daily reporting towards the Art Director/Producer
- Very strong illustration skills in a variety of media as well as excellent drawing skills.
- 5+ years of experience in concept art and illustration
- Ability to design compelling characters and illustrations in timely cost efficient fashion
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director
- Great drawing skills
- Great communications skills
- Bilingual (French and English).
Sample work required:
Digital painting, Sketches, Character Design.
Small Company. Big Productions.
Kenzan is a bunch of crazy creative people with one goal: to deliver unforgettable experiences through original concepts by means of games, books and films.
If you like technology, gaming, storytelling and being at the edge of technical development and you can cope with a fast paced international environment this could be your job!
If so, please apply by sending your motivation, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com or by using the form below.